School Representatives

Your school representative is the "go to" person on staff for any Union related information / questions / concerns.  Your rep can help you by connecting you with the best person at the NSTU to talk with about your Union related issues.

Your school rep will provide you with information from the the Guysborough Local,  our Regional Representative Council and the Provincial NSTU.

Your school rep is also the link between your school and the Local Executive/Council.  School reps are your voice at the council table.  Contact information for your school rep can be accessed from the buttons on the left hand side of the page